Thomas “Rock” Mackie, Vice-Chairman of ICRU, has been selected by UW Health to lead new innovative initiative.
- ICRU Report 96, Dosimetry-Guided Radiopharmaceutical Therapy
- ICRU Report 95, Operational Quantities for External Radiation Exposure
- ICRU Report 94, Methods for Initial-Phase Assessment of Individual Doses Following Acute Exposures to Ionizing Radiation
- ICRU Report 93: Prescribing, Recording, and Reporting Light Ion Beam Therapy
- ICRU Report 92, Radiation Monitoring for Protection of the Public after Major Releases of Radionuclides to the Environment