Stopping Powers and Ranges for Proton and Alpha Particles, with Data Disk, provides a printed copy of the Report and disks (both 3-1/2″ and 5-1/4″) containing all of the collision (electronic), nuclear and total stopping powers, csda ranges and detour factors of ICRU Report 49.
- ICRU Report 96, Dosimetry-Guided Radiopharmaceutical Therapy
- ICRU Report 95, Operational Quantities for External Radiation Exposure
- ICRU Report 94, Methods for Initial-Phase Assessment of Individual Doses Following Acute Exposures to Ionizing Radiation
- ICRU Report 93: Prescribing, Recording, and Reporting Light Ion Beam Therapy
- ICRU Report 92, Radiation Monitoring for Protection of the Public after Major Releases of Radionuclides to the Environment