The objective of the Report is to provide detailed practical guidance on radiation monitoring to protect people and the environment from the harmful effects of ionizing radiation. The Report advises how to obtain and collect data quickly and accurately to inform decision makers who must decide on protective actions immediately and in the weeks, months, and possibly years that follow to mitigate the impact on public health and safety, the environment, and commerce.
- ICRU Report 95, Operational Quantities for External Radiation Exposure
- ICRU Report 94, Methods for Initial-Phase Assessment of Individual Doses Following Acute Exposures to Ionizing Radiation
- ICRU Report 93: Prescribing, Recording, and Reporting Light Ion Beam Therapy
- ICRU Report 92, Radiation Monitoring for Protection of the Public after Major Releases of Radionuclides to the Environment
- ICRU Report 91, Prescribing, Recording, and Reporting of Stereotactic Treatments with Small Photon Beams