ICRU is the authority on units for metrology of ionizing radiation within the Systeme International (SI) and a member of the Consultative Committee for Units (CCU) and International Committee for Weights and Measurements (CIPM).
- ICRU Report 95, Operational Quantities for External Radiation Exposure
- ICRU Report 94, Methods for Initial-Phase Assessment of Individual Doses Following Acute Exposures to Ionizing Radiation
- ICRU Report 93: Prescribing, Recording, and Reporting Light Ion Beam Therapy
- ICRU Report 92, Radiation Monitoring for Protection of the Public after Major Releases of Radionuclides to the Environment
- ICRU Report 91, Prescribing, Recording, and Reporting of Stereotactic Treatments with Small Photon Beams