The draft ICRU and ICRP report Operational Quantities for External Radiation Exposure is now available for public consultation. We welcome comments from individuals and organizations. The draft document can be downloaded from the ICRP website. Comments must be submitted through the ICRP website no later than November 3, 2017.
- ICRU Report 95, Operational Quantities for External Radiation Exposure
- ICRU Report 94, Methods for Initial-Phase Assessment of Individual Doses Following Acute Exposures to Ionizing Radiation
- ICRU Report 93: Prescribing, Recording, and Reporting Light Ion Beam Therapy
- ICRU Report 92, Radiation Monitoring for Protection of the Public after Major Releases of Radionuclides to the Environment
- ICRU Report 91, Prescribing, Recording, and Reporting of Stereotactic Treatments with Small Photon Beams