Dr. Søren M Bentzen has been named one of the recipients of ASTRO’s 2017 Gold Medal in the field of radiation oncology. The Medal will be presented during the 59th Annual Meeting in San Diego being held September 24-27, 2017. Dr. Bentzen has been a member of the ICRU Commission since 2010 and an Executive Director of the Board since 2013.
- ICRU Report 96, Dosimetry-Guided Radiopharmaceutical Therapy
- ICRU Report 95, Operational Quantities for External Radiation Exposure
- ICRU Report 94, Methods for Initial-Phase Assessment of Individual Doses Following Acute Exposures to Ionizing Radiation
- ICRU Report 93: Prescribing, Recording, and Reporting Light Ion Beam Therapy
- ICRU Report 92, Radiation Monitoring for Protection of the Public after Major Releases of Radionuclides to the Environment