Dr. Kunio Doi was awarded the 23rd ICRU Gray Medal on April 15, 2023 in Yokohama Japan at the Japan Radiology Congress. The title of Dr. Doi’s talk was “Image Analysis and Computer-Aided Diagnosis (CAD) in Medical Imaging.” The medal was presented to Dr. Doi by ICRU Commission Members, Drs. Thomas “Rock” Mackie and Dr. John M. Boone.
- ICRU Report 97, MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy Using MRI-Linear Accelerators
- ICRU Report 96, Dosimetry-Guided Radiopharmaceutical Therapy
- ICRU Report 95, Operational Quantities for External Radiation Exposure
- ICRU Report 94, Methods for Initial-Phase Assessment of Individual Doses Following Acute Exposures to Ionizing Radiation
- ICRU Report 93: Prescribing, Recording, and Reporting Light Ion Beam Therapy