Dr. Charles Mistretta received the Gray Medal on July 31, 2017 at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exhibition of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) in Denver, Colorado. Dr. Mistretta’s talk was entitled “Historical Recollections of Developments in Angiography 1971-2017. The Gray Medal was presented to Dr. Mistretta by ICRU Vice Chairman Dr. Paul DeLuca.
- ICRU Report 96, Dosimetry-Guided Radiopharmaceutical Therapy
- ICRU Report 95, Operational Quantities for External Radiation Exposure
- ICRU Report 94, Methods for Initial-Phase Assessment of Individual Doses Following Acute Exposures to Ionizing Radiation
- ICRU Report 93: Prescribing, Recording, and Reporting Light Ion Beam Therapy
- ICRU Report 92, Radiation Monitoring for Protection of the Public after Major Releases of Radionuclides to the Environment