Dr. Fiona Stewart was awarded the 17th Gray Medal for her outstanding contributions to the field of radiation oncology. The medal was presented to her on 27 May 2015 by ICRU Commission Member Søren Bentzen during a plenary session at the 15th International Congress of Radiation Research that was held in Kyoto, Japan. The title of Dr. Stewart’s award presentation was “Mechanisms of Development of Cardiovascular Disease in Irradiated Cancer Patients and The Possible Influence of ErbB2 Blocking Agents”.
- ICRU Report 96, Dosimetry-Guided Radiopharmaceutical Therapy
- ICRU Report 95, Operational Quantities for External Radiation Exposure
- ICRU Report 94, Methods for Initial-Phase Assessment of Individual Doses Following Acute Exposures to Ionizing Radiation
- ICRU Report 93: Prescribing, Recording, and Reporting Light Ion Beam Therapy
- ICRU Report 92, Radiation Monitoring for Protection of the Public after Major Releases of Radionuclides to the Environment